Blog

5 Time Management Tools That Will Save the Day

5 Time Management Tools That Will Save the Day

Time management is something that most of us struggle with. It’s estimated that only 20 percent of an average workday is spent on things that are important. On the other hand, though, 80 percent of the day is spent doing things that have little or no value. As...

read more
Practical Ways to Help Employees Get to Work on Time

Practical Ways to Help Employees Get to Work on Time

Getting your employees to work, on time, every time can be a challenge. No matter what type of company you have, chances are you’ve dealt with late employees upon occasion. According to a U.S.-nationwide survey by CareerBuilder, 16 percent of workers admitted that...

read more
5 Hacks to Help You Set Clear Goals

5 Hacks to Help You Set Clear Goals

While many people set goals, few actually follow through. In fact, according to Psychology Today, one in three people give up their New Year's resolutions within a month, with less than half making it past six months. What’s the reason behind this high drop-out rate?...

read more
Prevent Time Theft With an Online Time Clock System

Prevent Time Theft With an Online Time Clock System

A staggering number of U.S. workers are involved in time theft. According to a recent survey by Software Advice, 43 percent of hourly workers admitted to exaggerating the amount of time they work during their shifts. One-quarter of those surveyed even said that they...

read more
How to Improve Employee Productivity

How to Improve Employee Productivity

Tracking your employee’s time is one thing. Getting them to work productively while they’re on the clock, though, is another issue altogether. Employees may be at their desk, or workstation, but this doesn’t guarantee that they’ll be putting in their best effort....

read more
How Much Time Are You Wasting Tracking Time?

How Much Time Are You Wasting Tracking Time?

For most employers, payroll is a dreaded task. Adding up timesheets and cutting the checks can be a time-intensive endeavor. And if you don’t do payroll yourself, you’re probably paying someone to do it for you, which means that you’re still devoting valuable...

read more
4 Money Saving Benefits of an Online Time Clock System

4 Money Saving Benefits of an Online Time Clock System

Most businesses are always looking for ways to streamline productivity, save money, and increase their bottom line. One of the best ways to do this is by taking advantage of new tools that make tasks easier, and your team more efficient. Thanks to software and...

read more
Improve Payroll Accuracy With an Online Time Clock System

Improve Payroll Accuracy With an Online Time Clock System

Tired of doing payroll? You’re not alone. Many companies today are making the switch to online payroll systems, and finding that not only do they save time and make life easier, they also drastically improve payroll accuracy, reducing the potential for mistakes. The...

read more
How to Get Started with Evernote

How to Get Started with Evernote

Every once in a while, a technology comes along that can change the way you work in significant ways. Evernote is just such a technology. In its simplest usage, Evernote is a cross-platform repository for notes and information. Used to its full potential, Evernote is...

read more
Magic: How to Read Your Customers’ Minds

Magic: How to Read Your Customers’ Minds

THE MAGIC WAND What if you could magically find out what your customers want? Wouldn't that be the greatest thing you could ever come across in your business? How would you find out though? In the movie, “What Women Want,” Mel Gibson is struck by lightning and is...

read more
Combating Issues with Time Management Skills

Combating Issues with Time Management Skills

With the ever-increasing demands being placed upon employees in the workplace, it is more important than ever to use and manage your time properly. Today's workforce often mirrors and is no different than the fast pace lifestyle that is led by many people in their...

read more