Employee time keeping solutions typically come with the following tools and features:
- Track billable hours for any employee from a single dashboard.
- Automate pivotal processes such as payroll processing.
- Leverage time management tools to support team productivity.
- Utilize GPS tracking to monitor employee locations.
- Use facial recognition tools to prevent timesheet fraud.
- Allow employees to log their work hours from a mobile app.
- Generate time reports at the click of a button.
- Use geofencing to ensure time entries are completed on-site.
- Track employee hours from any device.
- Receive instant notifications for PTO requests.
Long list? That’s just the start! Employee time keeping platforms are often all-encompassing and offer a full range of useful tools and features to centralize and accelerate team management.
Employee Time Keeping (Why Use Digital Tools?)
The best time tracking software solutions will offer a range of customizable features to support team productivity and profitability. From forecasting team progress to monitoring work time spent on specific projects, business owners can use time tracking tools for a variety of tasks. An effective employee time tracking app will enable you to onboard unlimited users.
Automated Time Management (Leveraging Digital Tools)
You can say “goodbye” to Excel templates and spreadsheets for simple time management. A time clock app can radically enhance the process of time tracking across your organization. Whether you want to use a desktop app or a mobile time tracking solution that’s available across both iOS and Android mobile devices, there is no shortage of solutions on the market.
Employee Time Keeping
Let’s explore the three best employee time keeping solutions available for both small businesses and large organizations. If you want to accelerate employee productivity and drive efficiency across your business, you need to utilize a platform for centralizing employee data.
From Harvest and QuickBooks Time to Workday and Clockify, there is plenty of time tracking solutions on the market for businesses to utilize. Although, when it comes to employee time keeping the following three options stand out from the crowd as effective solutions.
1. Buddy Punch
Buddy Punch is a user-friendly time tracking solution that comes with no shortage of features to support employee time tracking. Here are just some of the key features offered by the platform:
- Leaders have the necessary functionality to track employee hours in real-time.
- Team members can clock in and out from any device at the click of a button.
- Managers can generate time reports instantly and submit data for payroll processing.
- Businesses can leverage facial recognition and QR codes to prevent time fraud.
- The platform can automate overtime calculations to streamline this tedious process.
Buddy Punch Is The Best Employee Time Keeping Tool
Here are just some of the features available with this time tracking software:
- Employee Scheduling
- Overtime Calculations
- Multiple Punch and Login Options
- Adding, Editing, or Deleting Punches
- And so much more. (Click here to explore our comprehensive feature list.)
Buddy Punch’s Online Reviews
Have you seen Buddy Punch’s user reviews? As of the writing date, Buddy Punch has 4.8 out of 5 stars and 792 reviews on Capterra.
Below, we’ll list just a few reviews that speak to Buddy Punch’s ease of use and great customer support service. (Click here to explore the full list of reviews.)
As reviewers have noted, Buddy Punch provides team leaders and project managers with the necessary tools to streamline timekeeping and monitor labor costs:
“It is great. Prior we did not have any uniform method of tracking hours worked or vacation. We all did our own method of tracking with no way to match against what was tracked by management and paid.”Click here to read the full review.
“Buddy Punch is easy to use and even easier to understand as a user. Time track makes sense, and edits are made easy to submit.”Click here to read the full review.
“Cannot say enough about their support. Even if the product was not as amazing as it is, I would highly recommend Buddy Punch due to the unbelievable support!”Click here to read the full review.
“It’s easy to clock in or clock out. The timesheet to keep track of your hours.”Click here to read the full review.
Try Buddy Punch for Free
Timely comes with no shortage of features for teams big and small:
- Automatic time tracking to accelerate employee data collection.
- Integrations to connect account platforms, such as QuickBooks.
- Seamlessly fit Timely into your organization’s existing workflows.
- Leverage Timely for both team and project time management.
At the time of writing, Timely has a total of 210 reviews on Capterra, with an average of 4.7 out of 5 stars. Timely is loaded with a broad range of high-impact features:
- Automatic Time Tracking
- Project and Team Planning
- Team Time Management
- Project Time Management
- App Integrations
“Timely allows for powerful time tracking that gives incredibly useful insights into how you spend your time while working. The reporting features are also a nice addition and an appreciated helper when working with clients billed by the hour. Beyond that, the automatic tracking just works and is an invaluable addition to any business that has to manage their people’s time.”Click here to read the full review.
TimeCamp is a time tracking system that offers the following benefits:
- Track employee attendance and performance in real-time from a centralized platform.
- Utilize productivity tracking and invoicing tools to simplify workforce management.
- Set custom billing rates for different projects completed by teams.
- Generate time tracking reports from real-time data without delay.
At the time of writing, TimeCamp has a total of 580 reviews on Capterra, with an average of 4.7 out of 5 stars. TimeCamp offers a full range of practical features for teams:
- Automatic Time Tracking
- Timesheet Approvals
- Attendance Tracking
- Time Tracking Reports
- Productivity Tracking
- Custom Billing Rates
- Easy Invoicing
“Integrating TimeCamp with my business took a few minutes in the beginning. I had to update keywords over a few days to make it a perfect custom fit. Every time I have a new client, I add new keywords – the whole process takes less than a minute.”Click here to read the full review.
Try Buddy Punch for Free
You May Also Like…